as an in-house communication expert for a large multinational company. I was responsible for multiple local (Romania/Balkans), regional (CEE) and international projects (Europe IMEA, from Düsseldorf).
I am a passionate communication strategist, and a strong believer in the power of good, a creative mind with strong analytical skills and high vitality quotient.
- I am an Economist with an MBA
- A passionate Communicator with postgraduate degrees in Public Relations, Journalism & Multimedia
- A certified Trainer and an inspired Coach
- Corporate Communication & Reputation Management
- Brand Communication and Event Management
- Crisis Communication & Issues Management
- Corporate Responsibility (& CSR) and Sustainability Communication
- Stakeholder Strategic Communication
- Internal Communication
- Change Communication
- International coordination of diverse & multicultural teams
- Training and upskilling international teams
- Developing international teams (mentoring & coaching)
While building a career in a global corporate world...
I understood the importance of living a balanced and stress-free life, so I “embarked” on a journey of finding my true Self, my life purpose. I travelled many times to Asia where I learnt how to balance a stressful career with a meaningful and happy life. I started practicing pilates and yoga, and became a big fan of Tai Chi, Qi Gong, and meditation, in parallel with a healthy diet.