as an in-house communication expert for a large multinational company. I was responsible for multiple local (Romania/Balkans), regional (CEE) and international projects (Europe IMEA, from Düsseldorf).
I am a passionate communication strategist, and a strong believer in the power of good, a creative mind with strong analytical skills and high vitality quotient.
- I am an Economist with MBA degree
- A creative Communication Strategist with postgraduate degrees in Public Relations, Journalism & Multimedia
- A certified Trainer,
- an experienced & enthusiastic Mentor
- an inspired Coach & Life and Harmony Coach
- A yoga/face yoga & energy practices enthusiast
- A world traveller with a curious & inquisitive mind
My Diverse Skillset
- Corporate Communication & Reputation Management
- Brand Communication & Event Management
- Crisis Communication & Issues Management
- Corporate Responsibility (incl.CSR) & Sustainability Communication
- Stakeholder Strategic Communication
- Internal Communication & Organisational Change (incl. M & A)
- Project & Change Management / Strategic & Change Communication
- International coordination of diverse & multicultural teams
- Training and upskilling international teams
- Developing & Upskilling international teams (in-house mentoring program & coaching)
- Team trainer, Mentor & Coach
- Mental Health Trainer
- Gen Z Mentor and Coach
- Advisor & Mentor for creative Start-ups (Fashion Design & Creative industries)
- Trainer & External Expert for extra-curricular student courses (UAD Cluj Napoca, Romania)
While building a career in the global corporate world...
I understood the importance of living a balanced and stress-free life, so I “embarked” on a journey of finding my true Self, my life purpose. I travelled many times to Asia where I learnt how to balance a stressful career with a meaningful and happy life. I started practicing pilates and yoga, and became a big fan of Tai Chi, Qi Gong, and meditation, in parallel with a healthy diet.